Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Keeping up...



As life cruises along at warp speed, it dawned on me today that my baby is almost 18 months old. When the heck did that happen. All I know is she was my cute happy content baby and turned into this crazy, climbing monkey in a matter of minutes. She climbs up everything. I turn around and she's on the kitchen table, on the coffee table (trying to jump onto the couch mind you) and yesterday, up on the stove. Neither of my other girls ever climbed this much. She stands on baby doll strollers, little shopping carts, you name it. I am just waiting for the first set of stitches with her . The funny thing is, she is as happy as can be doing all of this. No fear at all. She may yet be our last child if this keeps up. Her other talent as of late is to pretty much strip off all her clothes during the night. I have to put the onsies on her that are really hard to unsnap or she would probably be naked. Soo funny, but soo crazy. Life just would not be as much fun without her!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

18 months already, that went so fast. She is darling.

Unknown said...

She's adorable. I hope you are doing well.