Sunday, February 22, 2009


I can't believe how grown up my Abby is getting. (This is Abby with her cousin Carsen). I've told my mom on many occassions that it is very painful watching yourself grow up. She is my total clone and its really scary. I have a whole new appreciation for my parents, especially when Abby starts crying over the littlest things. I can remember on more than one occassion my dad telling me to suck it up when I would start crying because he was getting on to me for something. She is such a big helper though I don't know what I would do without her!


This cute little Rachel has been sick the last few days and even with her cold, she is still my little spitfire. She is going to be the biggest handful when she is a teenager. I am getting grey hairs just thinking about it. For example, the other day I asked her to pick up her toys and put them in her room to which she responded "I can't, I'm nursing the baby". When I told her I didn't think that was quite right, she said, " I really can't do it, I'm nursing the baby". I guess she's heard that a few times the last few months. She also tells us regularly that we are "ruining her life". I guess I should start saving up for her therapy now. Life without her would sure be boring! She gives the best hugs and those blue eyes melt my heart!

Craig brought up the high chair so that Meg could see what was going on more than floor level and we could actually get a few things done. She thinks she is so big and loves that she is just out of reach of Rachel's constant "loves". Can't believe she is alreay five months old!!!


As much as I have tried to get this cute baby to take a pacifier, she has much preferred her fingers. I laugh so hard when she gets quiet and all I hear is this faint sucking. I will look over and this is what I see. I hate that this will become an issue later on, but to me it is so cute right now.

1 comment:

The Lindsey's said...

Amen on getting older..I had to color my hair for the first time 6 weeks ago, it was a very sad day in my life..your girls are so adorable and it is weird looking into little faces and seeing yourself at that age. I hope your surgery goes well. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers..