Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful....












We have had more snow in the past couple of weeks than I care to deal with. I realize that is a part of living in Utah, I just wish it would pace itself a little bit better. However, the girls LOVE the snow! When it snowed the other day, the girls and Craig went out and built a giant snowman. They had a blast. The bad new was, it got warm that night and had fallen over by the next morning. Abby didn't care though, she said it would be fun to do it again. Lucky Craig. While they were all outside, Meg and I were inside staying warm. Needless to say, both Abby and Rachel have runny noses and coughs now. Rachel came in saying she was freezing to death and climbed into Meg's car seat to get warm. She is creative, I'll give her that. My biggest issue with all the wet and cold is that my kids won't keep there shoes on. I realize this comes from me kicking my shoes off the minute I come in the door, but I do wear them outside when its freezing. Can't say the same for the girls. They don't seem to care though, so as long as I can keep them from getting pneumonia this winter, I think we'll be okay!

4 comments:

The Lindsey's said...

Hey Amy it's Becky (Baumann) now Lindsey. Your family is so cute. I can't believe all the snow ya'll have had. You know the Texas snow is nothing so the one day we had a few flakes my kids went crazy. They wouldn't know what to do with the snow in Utah. My brother Robbie moved to Salt Lake over the summer last year so I'm going to take my kids up to visit them one of these days. When we come we will have to get together. I am so glad to be able to keep in touch with you and Kara..

Jana said...

I love the snowman! I wish we were there to help rebuild it. love you more than tumblebugs!

Rolyndia said...

I am so happy you found me. Not sure how you did, but YEAH!!! Your family is beautiful!!

Ty and Ber said...

Hey Amy, I saw your blog address on facebook so I thought I would check it out. Your girls are so cute. Glad they had fun building the snowman. We got the girls a book called "Snowmen at Night" that is really cute and gives a creative explanation as to why snowmen get all droopy and such.
Hope all is well.