Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The girls got to see Santa at our ward party about a week ago. Rachel was so excited she could talk of nothing else for days. When the time finally arrived to see Santa, she inched her way up to him, refused to sit on his lap, but chose to stand in front of him to make sure he knew what she wanted. Abby is beining to question Santa but wants to believe so she hasn't said too much. I want to keep the magic alive as long as possible. I love Christmas. The lights, the tree, the decoration, the songs - I love it all and I want my kids to love it too. In Craig's family, not much was done as far as decorating and getting excited about holidays in general. Then you have my family where the whole house was transformed into Christmas town. We ate dinner in our dining room on nice china, mom played Christmas music, baked lots of goodies, every room, including the bathroom was decorated and we would go see Christmas lights. Craig is getting more into the holidays although he says he doesn't care. He will put lights up on our house and help get the kids excited so we are making progress! Lets just say I am going to be very sad next week when its time to take all the decorations down and when the radio starts playing easy listening instead of Christmas music.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I was reading blogs and landed on yours. I talked to your mom and she fills me in on all of you guys. Your girls are so adorable.